Rules of Abstract
- Each author may submit only one abstract to the conference.
- The abstract should not contain tables and figures.
- The abstract submits by e-mail (email@example.com) as an attached file in Microsoft Word format
- The total number of words in the abstract should not be more than 300.
- The abstract should contain the title of the paper, the names of the authors, the name of the affiliations in which they work, their e-mail addresses.
The journal, in which the abstracts will be printed, is discussed by the organizing committee.